Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, December 7, 2015

Week #9 -- Christmas Devotional

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful week.

Hope all of you got to watch the Christmas devotional last night.  My favorite part was giving my Dieter F Uchtdorf and the story he shared. The story he shared was about a man that had to walk around with crutches. He saw some wheelchairs for people to ride in he thought. Oh
how great he thought it would be to be able to move around a lot better in a wheelchair. Once it can to his turn to ride in one, the joy he had as he moved around in that wheelchair.  After riding it around for while he passes his friends and his friends ask him what he's
doing. He told them that he was giving it back so someone else can ride in it. The missionary that was helping pass out the wheelchairs and his friends told him that the wheelchair was his. The mans eyes filled up with tears; he felt so much gratitude for the wheelchair he was
given.  The amount of gratitude this man had for the gift he was given; we too should feel the same toward Jesus Christ for what he did for us.

I want to express to you all how much gratitude I have for my Savior. I love and know that Jesus Christ suffered for me and all of you. He did it for us cause he loved us so much and he wanted us to be able to return to our Heavenly Father again. He is the only one that can know and feel the same feelings and concerns that I have and the same with all of you. All we have to do is ask and that is what I have been doing a lot lately. I can feel of his love and guidance and the strength that he has given me to overcome the temptation that Satan
might throw at me.

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week.

Love
Elder Pearson

Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment