Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, November 30, 2015

Week #8 -- Time Flys

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and ate a lot of food! Now on to Christmas! Yay! I can't believe it's almost Christmas. First Christmas in Florida!!

Speaking of Christmas there is a wonderful video called "The Savior is Born". It is a great video to be able to share with others and a good way to talk about Christ since it's Christmas. It's on the gospel
library app and on the church website to download it. It's a great opportunity to do some missionary work. Pray to know who that Heavenly Father wants you to share the video with. I promise you that is you ask he will guide you to that person and it will be a great experience for you. I challenge you all to do that. I would then love you hear about your experience.

So this past week has been an exciting one and filled with many opportunities to do Heavenly Father will. Just yesterday I was able to use the priesthood, which I hold, to give a less active member a
blessing cause of his health issues he has been struggling with. I am so blessed to have the Melchizedek Priesthood and can see the joy it brings to others. Heavenly Father knows everyone of us on a personal basis. He knows what we are going through and wants to help us. All we have to do is ask for his help through prayer. You can do it anywhere, anytime, and he will be listening. I know he will answer your prayers just like he has done for me. There is a purpose to this life and
where we are going. Just ask to be guided to that truth. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week.

Love
Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment