Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, November 21, 2016

Week #59 -- Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello Everybody!!

The one day where we can fully stuff our selves of wonderful food and get to think of all the things we are grateful for is here!! There are so many things I am grateful for. I have truly been blessed with wonderful parents to lead and guide me and to have the brothers and sisters that I have. They are so amazing and wonderful in there own way. I love you family!!!

My week went very well. We were able to accomplish a lot of the goals that Elder Amiott and I had made last week. Funny story. On Monday, we used a little bit more miles than we should have so we decided to bike 🚲 on Tuesday down to Edgewater. Which there and back is 10 miles. So we bike well over 10 miles that day. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea since Elder Amiott hasn't been on the bike yet so it will be a good experience for him and also will help us on saving miles. I did have the thought that we should drive down there then get on the bikes but I pushed it aside. Let me remind you that I haven't been on my bike in about 6 months so let just say when we got back that night we were very sore. I have learned my lesson and next time we will be driving down there then ride the bikes.

We have recently been working with two wonderful kids, ages 8 and 9. It has been a challenge teaching little kids but it has been awesome to see there progression and really wanting to learn about Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. We have set a baptismal date for December 3!!! Super excited for them. We also have been working with another family. There story is very complicated but they have shown progression and is excited to see them apply the gospel in there lives.

Also this past week we had Zone Conference and it was so amazing!! We got to have a special visit by Elder Schwitzer of the quorum of the seventy. It was such a wonderful time of spiritual growth and understanding. We talked a lot about teaching clearly, simply, and powerfully. It was amazing what the spirit told me and the feelings I had felt. We then had lunch and then we got the flu shot!!! Thought I wasn't gonna have to get that again but I did.

I promise today I will send pics.

I love you all!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837


 The first two pics are from Zone Conference. 
The first one is President Clark and I and then next one is Elder Schwitzer, his wife and I. 

Elder Amiott and I.





No comments:

Post a Comment