Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, August 8, 2016

Week #44 - P-Days are great!

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a great week. Things are still pretty slow here but doing our best to change that.  We are really focusing on trying to get the members here to be more mindful of jumping on their opportunities to share the gospel with their friends and family. We have already seen the works of when members open there mouths and share the gospel. One of our recent baptisms is a great example; one of the families here in the ward invited her over for dinner and now she is soaking up the gospel like crazy. It so neat to see her face light up when we talk to her about the gospel. She has expressed to us many times that she wants the spirit and Christ more in her life.  I just love the time I have to help Gods children gain the knowledge that he has given me.

I forgot to mention two weeks ago that I got to see a rocket launch. It was super cool. This first one I saw was a lot better but didn't have time to take a video but I did get to for the second one. Also with this being a new transfer a lot of the other missionaries in our district got moved which means making some new friendships.

I love every first Sunday of the month where I get to hear the testimonies of others. Testimonies are so unique cause it's someone's own witness of truth. These members here in Cocoa are so strong in the gospel it brings joy to my heart.  As they bear there testimony you can tell that they have found for themselves whether this church is true. My testimony has been strengthened by hearing those testimonies of others.  I love this gospel and I am so blessing to have it in my life and to be able to share it with others.

I love you all!! Have a blessed week!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission

This was the district from last transfer!! 
The person taking the pics is Elder Taylor.


No comments:

Post a Comment