Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, August 1, 2016

Week #43 - Staying in Cocoa another 6 weeks

Hello Everyone!

First off I will be......STAYING in Cocoa for another six weeks. I'm really grateful to be able to be here for another six weeks cause things are starting progress and its going to be a great time helping these people that we are meeting with to progress and receive the blessings that God wants to give them.

The beginning of the week was a little slow but by the end of the week was better. On Friday, the stake had all the young men and women go out with the missionaries so I had a young man with me and so did my companion but he had two with him. We have a very productive day. The best part was dinner. We were invited over to Bishop Collets house and he had a friend that he works with and his wife come over for dinner. It was awesome to meet them. Before they got there bishop told us about that they have had many gospel conversations and they were interested in learning more. They were very nice and wonderful people. We did then get to share with them the restoration of the gospel. Kept it very simple and focused it more for them to know if it is true through prayer. It seemed that they liked it a lot. It will be exciting to meet with them again. Also Elder Armijo and the two young men got to see a recent convert that we've not been able to see for a couple weeks; he told me she is really prepared to hear the gospel. She kept on telling them how she wants the spirit more in her life to guide her and to learn as well.

I would like to share with all of you my testimony for the truthfulness of this gospel. I know that Jesus Christ lives and died for me and everyone else. I know that before this life that we all had a personal relationship with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was an instrument in Gods hand in restoring all the truths that Jesus Christ put here on the earth. I know that the Lord works through his holy prophets that he calls to lead and guide his people. I love this gospel so much and so happy that I have the time to share it with others. To give them the chance to receive all the blessings that God has in store for them.

Have a great week!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment