Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, September 19, 2016

Week #50 -- New Transfer

Hello Everybody!

I can't tell you how how excited I am for this transfer. This past week was great. I didn't get to see the people we wanted to like the investigators, but did get to see a lot of less actives.

On cool experience this week was on Wednesday. We were stopped at this former investigators house and first thing she said was, "Hi Elders! I was just thinking about you". Let me point out that investigators don't usually call us elders and we go crazy when they say they were thinking about us. As we talked she was saying about when she got baptized and what's been going on in her life. Once she talked about her being baptized we were totally lost of who we were talking to. We figured it out though and had a great talk with her.

To give a little bit of info about my comp. Elder Thayne is from Ogden, UT.  He can play the piano very good. It's awesome cause he can give me more pointers. He was in the marching band in high school and played the trumpet. Also he is known back at home for his "selfies" pic that he takes. We are going to take some great pics.

My thought for you all is something that I have been thinking about this week. It's all about agency. I know I have talked about this before but it seems that I learn more and more about it and how it is essential in our heavenly fathers plan. I have been able to understand more of how our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ might feel when his children don't make the best choices but through Christ everything can be changed. We need to forget the mistakes we have made and start now to make the better choices. Christ didn't just suffer for us to not to use the atonement. The atonement is there for us to use. I want you all to know that the atonement works. Just trust him and forgive and forget. He will make you whole again. It has made me whole again. I love you all very much. Please know that. The gospel is true and will bless your life.

Have a great week y'all!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment