Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, September 26, 2016

Week #51 -- Thunder??

Hello Everybody!

Oh my! A lot has happened this week. There has been a lot of laughter, spiritual experience, sarcasm, and being out for one year!!The time I have been with Elder Thayne, my sarcasm has come out a lot more than usual and it's great cause he gives it right back. If I could record the entire day of Elder Thayne and I, it would just be us laughing the entire time. It's great!

The laughter part was mainly Elder Thayne laughing I wasn't. This last Thursday night we had a big storm that came in. Around 10 it was lighting pretty good but there wasn't any thunder. It was cool when outside and took pics. Then it started getting closer to us and the thunder was pretty loud. I then told Elder Thayne that it's going to crack thunder and lighting at the same time and the power will go out. IT DID!! I can't tell you how bad it scared me. I was freaking out so bad that I scared Elder Thayne more than the thunder. The worst part is that it happened AGAIN!!!! I didn't sleep very well that night. I might send the videos that we took while this was happening.

It has been a year!!! I can honestly say it hasn't felt like I have been out for a year. It has been the greatest experience ever. I have loved every minute of it. It has had its hard times but have learned a lot.

The spiritual experience this week was found in the Book of Mormon. I restarted reading the Book of Mormon and posed a question at the beginning of it. I have heard of people doing this before and them having a cool experience from it. Every time I read it I read something that answers that question in some way. It is amazing. The Book of Mormon is true and can help anyone in times of struggle.

I love you all and have a great week!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission


At the one-year date of being on a mission missionaries burn a shirt and tie.







No comments:

Post a Comment