Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 17 -- Interesting Week

Hey everyone,

This week has been a long week it feels like. Sadly my companion,
Elder Wilson, still has not passed his kidney stone. So today he has a
doctors appointment and they will see where it's at and what they plan
will be to get it out. So I might not be able to reply back to emails
today cause we will be at that.

Anyway beside that I was able to exchanges with the other Elders in my
district. It was cool to cause with a lot of the people we saw we
taught the restoration. We talked about that the only way we are able
to know if Joseph Smith was actually a prophet of God and is the Book
of Mormon really true is through prayer.  As I have been out I have
been able to see and know of the importance of prayer.  It is a direct
connect we can have with God. He wants to help us with questions we
might have on our mind or things we might need. By how sincere you are
as you pray. He wants to help us all we have to do is ask. It might
not come right away but it will come when he thinks we are ready for
it.

I love you all and hope you have an awesome week!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

No comments:

Post a Comment