Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 18 -- I'm Getting Transferred!!!

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful week.

It's been an amazing transfer with my great friend Elder Wilson. Sadly
we didn't get to do a lot of missionary work together cause of his
health. We were hoping that they would keep us together but I guess
that wasn't the plan. He is a great friend and so glade I got to serve
with him. I'm sad that I will be leaving this ward in DeLand also. The
new area I will be serving in is New Smyrna South. Guess what?!?!?
It's right next to the BEACH!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The crazy part is that my new companion, Elder Richards, and I will be
whitewashing this area. Whitewashing is when you have two Elders that
are new to the area. It's going to be fun. I have a feeling that this
next transfer is going to be a great one.

Really didn't get to do a whole lot this week with Elder Wilson still
recovering from his kidney stone. We did share a lot of laughs though
which was great.

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

No comments:

Post a Comment