Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, February 22, 2016

Week #20 -- Another Week In Paradise

Hello everyone!

This past week was very tough but very rewarding at the same time. I have been on my knees praying a lot this past week. I also have been putting more faith in God that everything will work out even though we don't have many people to teach. That he is preparing people for us to teach and is guiding us to those individuals. The part that amazes me the most is seeing those prayers answered. I am so grateful for the time I have to engulf myself in the work of the Lord. It has blessed myself and it is blessing others that I come in contact with. I invite all of you to read your scriptures and say your prayers daily. You will see the difference in your life and see how God is helping you. 

Anyway throughout the week we got to see some less actives. We are going to try new ways to find people to teach. We are still talking to Ben. He's an interesting fellow. In the last lesson we had with him, he told us that he was seeing how God is blessing his life. Just from hearing that filled me with so much joy. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week and cant wait to tell you how this week goes. God loves ya!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

No comments:

Post a Comment