Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, January 4, 2016

Week #13 -- Transferred To New Area

Hello everyone!!

Sorry that my email is coming out late. I have been having problem with my iPad so it wouldn't send any of my emails.

Anyway, I'm in my new area!! The new area I'm in is DeLand 1st North and my new companion is Elder Wilson. He's a really cool guy.  This past week was a little rough cause Elder Wilson's last companion didn't want to do much so he did all the planning. So we didn't have a lot of lessons this past week but it will change this week. Oh also I'm 35 mins from Daytona Beach which is really cool. Sadly I won't be able to go to it cause there has to be Elders or Sisters that are in your district and there area has to touch the beach completely for us to go.

We have some really cool investigators.  One gentleman doesn't have a date yet cause he travels a lot. So we are trying to figure out a date for him. He drinks coffee and tea which is a struggle for him. We have another guy that wants to be baptized but we might need to push his date back cause he has a smoking problem. He's really grasping everything and is asking questions so he understands which is awesome.

Here are some pics though. Enjoy!!

Love
Elder Pearson 


Elder Pearson's First District

Found a new friend, ewe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment