Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, June 12, 2017

Week #87 -- Zone Conference, New Gators and Lots of Lightening!!

Hello Everybody!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday yesterday. There was Ward Conference yesterday and it was so awesome. Such great talks given.

This past week was pretty great. We were able to pick up a hand full of investigators. One of them is name is a super awesome guy and has a lot of questions. He talked about when he was in high school that there was someone that was a member and that everything that she did stood out to him and notice something different about. He knew that she was LDS but didn't know what that meant. And so recently he's been turn his life around and going back to church and saw an ad for requesting a book of Mormon and so we did. We came to his house had a wonderful lesson on the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We also had a wonderful member that was able to bear his testimony. Exciting part he's all the way in chapter 10 in first Nephi.

Later in the week we had a wonderful zone conference up at the lake Mary chapel.  There was wonderful training that were given and spirit was very strong. To me a lot of the trainings were a spiritual boost. Talk to our investigators how to help them progress in the Gospel. Talked about how to be the best friend for them by reading with them, praying with them, doing things to help them exercise their faith in Christ. Got to see a handful of other missionaries that I've served around and it was good to see you beautiful faces.

This past Saturday, I had the wonderful opportunity to go up to New Smyrna Beach and witness the baptism of a young man we taught previously. He is from a family that I've known for my entire mission pretty much. It was a wonderful experience to see someone enter into the waters a baptism. He is such a great kid and has so many things in store for him.The best part is that Elder Amiott was the one to perform the baptismal ordinance. So I got to see him as well a lot of the other members in the ward.

Things are progressing here in the Conway award. The Lord is definitely a blessing Elder McKee and I am finding more people to teach. I love you all and I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed week. There's anything I can do let me know.

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

On the way to the baptism in New Smyrna Beach.


Excited I was able to attend his baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment