Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, June 26, 2017

Week #89 -- Too Hot and Personal Revelation

Hey Everybody,

Wow I can't tell you how hot it is getting here. Not pleasant but I guess I can't complain to much since AZ is hitting 120's! 😱

Anyway, this past week was ok. Sadly a lot of our appointments fell threw so did a lot of knocking but that was so successful either. But I can tell ya that I have been taught a lot by the spirit.

Yesterday at church was so amazing. In my personal studies, I have been studying the Atonement of Jesus Christ specifically using it. I know we aren't perfect but it seems like I criticize myself to much when I make little mistakes here and there. But I have been learning more and more that as we apply the atonement of Jesus Christ in our lives we are improving. Those that don't use it are only hurting themselves and holding them back from there full potential.

The best part through these studies was on Sunday. As the sacrament was being passed I had the most wonderful feeling from the Holy Ghost. As I continue to strive in my life and be the best that I can be the lord will continue to bless me and strengthen me.

I want you all to know that I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know that our Savior lives and loves each one of us. I know that President Thomas Monson is our Prophet on earth today. Please know you are never along in the battle between Heavenly Father and Satan even though at times it may feel like it. Open you heart to your Heavenly Father and he will answer you.

I love you all and have a blessed week!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

No comments:

Post a Comment