Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, May 29, 2017

Week #85 -- Knocking and Walking

Hello Everybody!!!

Well I will apologize now for the short email. Not a whole lot happened this past week. Didn't see a lot of success this past week.

Had a handful of people yell at us and stuff like that. Some of them were pretty funny.

But I would like to share with you something I have read about in the Book of Mormon concerning faith in Ether 12. It reminded me of how faith is so important in our lives. That by faith is how we can get through any trial or overcome any weakness. After reading this in my personal study, we then had visited a member in the ward that hadn't been for church in awhile. Thankfully I had studied about faith and was able to shared what I learned in my studies.

I am so grateful to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It has blessed my life so much  and love sharing it with others.

I love you all!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

No comments:

Post a Comment