Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, May 8, 2017

Week #82 -- Feeling Burn Week?

Hello Everybody!!!

I hope you all had a blessed week. I would love to hear about them.

Well I can tell ya that I don't think I have ever ride a bike so much in my life. But it's totally fine cause it's a lot easy in talking to people. It also is getting me in better shape which is good.

We were pretty busy this week. Tuesday had service as usual at a thrift store. It's awesome to provide service. It makes me feel so much better in helping people.

Then on Wednesday, we had interviews with President Clark. It was a wonderful time to meet with him and be able to get some ideas of how to get more people to teach. He gave me some wonderful guidance and put it to work.

Saturday we went on exchanges. I stayed in my area with Elder Devroom. Elder Garcia went with Elder Tredinnick and Elder Boseworth. It was awesome exchange and got to meet a lot of people and picked up a  opulent new gators as well.

The best part of my week was Sunday. We had stake Conference and it was so amazing. A lot of the talks were based around our spiritual growth. One of the talks touched me a lot. It the talks given by the husband and wife of the Temple presidency. As they were talking, it made me ponder on the importance of the temple and how it is for our eternal progression in the life. I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to receive the blessings that come from the temple. Soon I will be able to be sealed for all time and eternity in the temple. I have grown such a strong desire to be in the temple and no place I would rather be.

I love you and have a blessed week.

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

No comments:

Post a Comment