Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, April 10, 2017

Week #78 -- Leaving the Beach!!!!😢😢😢

Hello Everybody!!!

I might as well get the sad news out of the way to get on to the good news. Another six weeks has come and gone. So we have received news about transfers and I'm sure you can all assume by the subject title that I am sadly leaving NSB. I have deeply enjoyed the time I have spent here and have been blessed to met such wonderful people the the NSB ward. This isn't goodbye, but may God be with you till we meet again!

Elder Hardman will be staying in NSB and he will be getting Elder Ostler. Don't know to much about Elder Ostler but I'm sure things will continue to progress here in NSB. I'm being sent near the great city of Orlando called Conway. This will be the second time I haven't been in an area that doesn't touch the beach. Also my new comp with be Elder Garcia!!! Super stoked for that. Elder Garcia came out in the same group with me. It's gonna be a awesome transfer. The only down side is that it is a Car share which means we share the car with another companionship. So one companionship gets it one week while the other bikes and swap the next week. So on and so forth. Definitely a new experience.

A lot of awesome things happened this past week which super exciting to talk about. So Monday night through Wednesday night I was on exchanges. Tuesday was with Elder Sweet in Deltona. Yes, Elder Sweet cause he's super sweet! Haha! Then Wednesday with Elder Curl in Daytona. It was awesome and saw lot of miracles. Thursday was awesome and got to see a lot of people. The main people we got to visit were investigators. They are just so awesome and are progress so well in the gospel.

Friday had a super awesome lesson with our investigator couple. They have been going through some struggles and trying to put there trust in God and believing that he will help them. We then gave them both a blessing to give em added strength. After that night Elder Hardman and I have seen big change in them and are so ready for the gospel.

Sunday was fast and testimony Meeting and I got to bear my testimony for the last time in the ward. A few minutes later one of our investigators got up and bore her testimony and it was so awesome. She bore such a powerful witness of how she was able to gain more hope. That through that hope she can get through any trial she faces. Later Sunday night, the ward had there 3rd annual Easter Fireside. It was so awesome and the spirit was super strong there. So many talented people got to invite the spirit in through the wonderful praises of the lord.

I am truly grateful for the Holy Ghost and the role that it plays on in our lives in testifying of truth. The Holy Ghost teaches me everyday and I'm so happy that it comforts me and helps me in strengthening my faith in Christ.

I love you all and have a blessed week.

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837

No comments:

Post a Comment