Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, March 20, 2017

Week #75 -- #Blessingsonblessingsonblesssings

Hello Everybody!!!

Good morning!! It's is a beautiful and wonderful day here is NSB. Holy cow!! This past week has been awesome. So many cool miracles happened. This past week I was able to exercise the Priesthood which I hold by give 5 blessings in total. I can say that my spiritual power was going through the roof. I love to give blessings cause they can be so powerful.

Tuesday night I had the wonderful privilege to go on exchanges with Elder Hawkins!! He wasn't in my MTC group but was in the group that came to Florida with me. Super awesome guy!! I got to spend the day with him in Daytona and had a blast!! Got to hold an American alligator which was sick and a Tegu! So freaken big. Don't worry I'll send pics.

We then had Zone Conference Thursday. I got to see all my homies especially Elder Gubler which I haven't seen in over a year since we have been out. It was so good to see him. Love you dude! I also got to see Elder Amiott. Love you too!! There were such wonderful training was given and felt the spirit very strong. Had some really good notes too.

We have been able to put 3 people on a baptismal date this past week. It was super cool. One was from when Elder Hardman and Goff were on exchanges. All have been progressing pretty well and is very exciting to see.

One really cool miracle this past week was on Thursday. Elder Hardman had a thought to stop by this member that was in the area and she has been dealing with a lot of health issues and is managing her own business as well. When we stopped by she had gotten some bad news from the doctor about her health. She has a certain disease that basically deteriorates the bones in her body. Right now she is almost to the point where she has not spine and there is not cure for it. We were able to have a very tender moment with her; she was comforted by our visit and we gave her a blessing. It really hurt my heart to see her in a lot of pain, which I have already been able to experience a little bit with the problems that my dear mother has been dealing with. I had the wonderful opportunity to seal the blessing upon her. One experience I would never forget.

Well I hope you have a wonderful week and I love you all!!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837





No comments:

Post a Comment