Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, February 20, 2017

Week #71 -- Surprise talks, Manatees part 2, #Week6

Hello Everybody,

This week as been full of wonderful surprises. It was also pretty sad too but I'll start with the funny news. During sacrament meeting yesterday, one of the counselors gets up and announces the program. As he was saying it he then says the second speaker will be "Elder Amiott"!!!!! So apparently one of the speakers wasn't going to be able to speak so they thought it would be good to hear from Elder Amiott. I had to giggle a little cause Elder Amiott's face was priceless. It was awesome though cause he did an amazing job for being on the spot. The spirit was very strong there and we learned a lot.

Today we also got to see the Manatees again which was very fun. I'll send pics. The sad part about this week is we had to drop a lot of people that we were meeting with cause they weren't making the certain steps toward baptism. But it's ok cause they soon will be ready to accept the gospel fully in there lives. Right now it just not the right time for them.

It the last week of this transfer which is kinda the week where you give push harder to share the gospel with everyone cause you might not be staying in the area for another six weeks. Elder Amiott and I have some really exciting plans for this week. It's going to be awesome the lord will provide miracles for us to witness. I whole heartedly believe that miracles come straight from the Lord and if we are desiring to see miracles he will allow it.

I want to testify the plain and precious truths and principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love and am grateful for my savior Jesus Christ. I am here to do his will and he has been with me every step of the way. I am grateful to hold the Priesthood and be able to administer to my brother and sisters here in a Florida. I know the Book of Mormon to be true and another testament of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. I love this gospel and desire everyone to have it. Please don't be afraid to share it with your friends and family members. I can promise all of you that as you pray sincerely to your Heavenly Father to help you in sharing the gospel he will help you. He has been helping me so much out here to declare the truth. Fear is something that Satan uses against us. Push that fear aside and go forward with faith and trust in the Lord. I love you all and hope you have a blessed week.

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837








No comments:

Post a Comment