Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, December 26, 2016

Week #64 -- Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Hello Everybody!!!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got to spend time with family and friends!!

First off I had a wonderful time seeing the beautiful faces of my family!!! It was so good to see them and hear there wonderful voices!! I love you family!!!!

This past week was a little difficult cause of the holidays so some people we didn't get to see. But we had some really cool experiences. On Wednesday we got to take one of the young men from the ward out with us. He's been thinking about going on a mission so we wanted him to get a taste of missionary work. He did so amazing!! We went to go see a family that we haven't been able to get in touch with so we were going to just drop by. We only got to talk with the father of the family and he wasn't a member and then Ben asked him if he would like to take the lessons from the missionaries to learn more about Jesus Christ. It was awesome even though he said no cause Ben was able to testify to him how he's been getting back into church and he has seen nothing but blessings. Amazing!!

At church we had such a wonderful service. Had a lot of musical numbers that members of the ward did and brought the spirit in so much!!! Then got to eat a lot of food with the wonderful members in the ward!!

For my spiritual thought I just want to share my love I have for the Savior and the wonderful gospel he has given to me and everyone else on this planet. I am so blessed to be able to be here in Florida as a missionary to share this gospel with others and help them know of the love that their Savior has for them. I know that Jesus Christ lives and will come again. Let him in and he will make everything better!!

I love you all!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Elder Pearson
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32837


No comments:

Post a Comment