Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, October 24, 2016

Week #55 -- Round 2?

Hello Everybody!!

Got a lot of news for you all. So hopefully I don't forget any of it. Hope you all had a great week. Would love to hear back of how it was and how you were able to see the lords hand in your life.

Sadly this week we didn't get to see any of the amazing people that we found last week. Oh well, there time will come when they are ready. Did the usual, saw less actives and did a lot of finding but just like now one was red to talk to us which isn't new but still isn't fun having people just be rude and slam doors in your face. Since Christ went through more I should be able to handle this. Plus he understands how I feel. Anyway, Friday we got to help fix a fence of a neighbor. The neighbor wanted to pay us but instead we had a better idea. Told him he could feed us plus share a message. Sadly won't be there for the dinner.

Later that Friday we get a call from president for Elder Thayne to be DL which wasn't a surprise. We knew that was coming but what we didn't know until President called us again later that night to tell Elder Thayne and I that we will be training. Our first thought is that we would be in a trio and about went crazy but then President then clarified that we would be training in different areas, so that means one of us will be whitewashing. I'll be getting a brand new missionary from the MTC and was the one picked to whitewash but the crazy part is that I'm going back to an NEW SYMRNA!! Ahhhhh!!! I'm so excited!!! I don't know if it is consider whitewashing when you have been in the area before.

For the quick thought I want to leave with you all is very simple. On Sunday, we had wonderful talks given on prayer and why we need it in our lives. It is very essential in our progression. Through prayer we are able to seek guidance and more understanding for our lives. God has all the answers. Don't be afraid to ask. He's not going to keep secrets from us. He's our father. He wants to help us. We need to do our part and act on out faith through prayer to receive answers. He has answered mine. I can stand as a witness that he does answer and that this gospel is true. I love you all. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment