Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week #5 - Daily personal study

Hello everyone,

Good morning!!! Hope you all had a wonderful week. This past week has been awesome.

I'm so grateful for the time I have each morning to have personal study and companion study.  Each day I always learn something new and what I can do to help our investigators. Each day the lord has helped me to see the needs of our investigators and what they need to hear. I'm so blessed to have this gospel in my life and to share it with others and have this knowledge.  I invite you all to read from the scriptures cause it will bless your lives in so many ways.

This past week has been great with finding new members.  We found 5 new members this past week and they all came to church yesterday.  Two of them just showed up, we have never met them before. They are really solid and I'm so happy to meet them.  I'm so excited to be able to teach them and to find more people to bring unto Christ.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Love
Elder Pearson 

No comments:

Post a Comment