Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Called to serve the Florida Orlando Mission

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

First Companion and Learning So Much!

Hello Everyone!

The past 4 days have been so crazy and I have learned so much! The companion (Elder Hale) that I have in the MTC is awesome.  He's really close to the spirit and we taught our first lesson last night to Jeff (which was one of teacher's investigators that he taught). It was awesome and we could feel the spirit so strong! They aren't kidding when they say they want us to hit the ground running. Also my companion and I have been made zone leaders in training, so Sunday we will get more training on that. Sad thing we found out yesterday is that the temple is closed and next Sunday is general conference so we wont be able to attend the temple here. Although it gives my companion and I more time to prep for our lessons. We teach Jeff again tonight then next week we have TRC's investigators. They are actual investigators that we will be teaching. What I have learned is to focus on the people; if I find out their needs, really love them, and by doing that the Lord will guide you to know what to teach. Love you guys and cant wait to here from you.

Love, 
Elder Pearson

Elder Hale and Elder Pearson with teachers at the MTC.

Look who Elder Pearson found... it's Elder Allred from our ward! 
It's awesome to see a familiar face and friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment